Marketing Content Manager
AlternativeSoft is an award-winning fintech which sells a quantitative software for Fund Selection for hedge funds, long only funds, private equity, for Portfolio Construction, for Reporting, both cloud and desktop based. Our software is used by the world’s leading global institutional investors, investment consultants, family offices and money manager to select the best investment managers and construct the best portfolios in all market cycles.
- Website: pro-actively update content, pro-actively add monthly news, change Home page from product to benefit
- Fact sheets: update fact sheets content and design
- Create advertisement: content for videos, content for LinkedIn.
- Lead development and execution of a holistic content strategy to improve our thought leadership, business results, and company branding
- Website: responsible for our differentiation between our three products (cloud statistics software vs desktop software versus funds’ due diligence cloud software)
- Create exceptional content through developing content including (but not limited to): blog posts, interactive experiences, case studies, interviews, infographics, and your innovative ideas .
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with the company's tone and mission. You write clean, concise, and well-polished copy.
- Collaborating with designers, developers, and other content creators to envision and build new content formats.
- Stay up to date on competitors and customer challenges to create the most effective content.
- Publish marketing content you created to the relevant known newswire venues, media flows, ability to negotiate, close, follow up, develop and measure relevant digital marketing analytics.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders (Sales, Applied Research, Customer Success) to ensure relevant and timely content.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing content in a successful company.
- Bachelor degree in marketing.
- Ability to understand and sell complex product solutions and features
- Competitive based on experience
- Additional holidays
- Hybrid working arrangement