- Select funds and propose them to your clients.
- Allow your clients to search for funds on the web and advise them on whether their selection is good or bad.
- Share your funds’ meeting notes only with selected clients.
- Discuss with your clients on the web (Facebook style) concerning their fund selection or portfolio construction.
- Allow your clients to create portfolios with funds and ETFs and tell them why their portfolios are good or bad.
Case Study 1
AlternativeSoft’s customized advisory web development focuses on the new financial platform formats known as a ‘ two-sided market place’. This is of importance if you are a large asset management company (advisor or banks) and you wish to:
Project: Web platform developed for a Swiss company (with a market capitalization of $29bn)
Team Composition: 1 Quantitative Analyst, 2 Developers ,1 Tester
Completed in: 12 months
Step 1: Provide different user rights access to your company’s employees and to your clients.
Step 2: Be able to import your meeting notes from Microsoft Word and let your investors quickly see the conclusions and open the meeting notes fully if they wish.
Step 3: Share your bespoke advisory portfolio with your specific client.
Case Study 2
Project: Create an Excel Add-in for several large pension funds.
Team Composition: 1 Quantitative Analyst, 1 Developer ,1 Tester
Completed in: 4 months
Step 1: The Excel Add-in is installed for the client’s Microsoft Excel and linked to their AlternativeSoft installation.
Step 2: The Client creates a fund or portfolio factsheet
Step 3: The Client’s factsheet is fully customized and automated.