Whether you are looking for customised or automatic peer grouping, AlternativeSoft offers a flexible analysis tool. Whichever option you choose you need to be sure you are comparing apples with apples, however funds can move between peer groups over time and this should be taken into consideration when screening, evaluating and monitoring fund performance.
Whether you want ready-made or customised peer groups, AlternativeSoft can help you have them all.
Peer group analysis from AlternativeSoft:
- With AlternativeSoft comparing your hedge fund with others has never been easier.
- Peer groups can be automatically updated each month and configured to update via schedule.
- Quickly import funds from Morningstar or HFR and analyse your selected mutual and hedge funds versus predefined peer groups based on index constituents for HFR and Global Categories for Morningstar.
- Check statistics for detailed view.
- Ability to export data to Excel.
- Can create customised reports with your logo on and in your company colours.
- Choose to customise your report with either the last one or two years returns.
- Professional, in-depth reports to present to investors.
- Data obtained automatically from the AlternativeSoft database and presented as both graphs and tables.
You don’t have to just take our word for it. AlternativeSoft has won many industry awards. Last year we won first place in the:
- ‘Technology Provider for Risk Management’ category of Hedge Funds Review Service Provider Rankings
- ‘Overall Technology Provider’ category of Hedge Funds Review Service Provider Rankings
- We also offer a free 15-day trial or our software so you can see how it works for yourself.
Find out more about Peer group analysis from AlternativeSoft by watching the short video below, or you can visit our website to find out more about our software and services, request a free 15-day trial or to purchase the software.